Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Tuesday Cleaning Tip

                          Preview

A cleaning tip, or two, that you may find useful.  As I say on my Web page, these aretips that have been emailed to me, or that I have found on the Internet.  I have not tried all of them and do NOT guarantee their effectiveness.  If you do try one and it works, or if you have another one that works for you, please let me know.

Panty Hose / Nylons: To stop a run in panty hose, dab nail polish over the run; clear polish is best, for obvious reasons, but any color will do. To strengthen nylons, spray with aerosol hair spray when you first put them on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep it has worked for me...but have never heard of spraying with hair spray...except to get rid of static....hope you are having a good week...hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

This is good tip and very affective to. I have done this before.

Hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

That is a good tip,
used the polish many times.Bamnfla