Good morning. Here is are some tips to relieve Bee Stings.
- Use meat tenderizer
- Mix water with cornstarch into a paste and apply. This is effective in drawing out the poisons of most insect bites
- Make a paste with crushed aspirin and water and apply liberally to the sting.
- When you get a bee sting spit in some dirt and make mud. Apply the mud for 15 minutes this helps bring the stinger quickly and helps the pain go away. Great idea to try if your away from home, camping, hiking or whatever.
- Sprinkle an alka-seltzer tablet with enough water to make it fizz and lay it directly on top of the sting. In a couple of minutes the pain should go away and the swelling should go down.
- If you have a cigarrete nearby. break it open, wet the tobacco & apply directly onto bee sting, it relieves the pain and avoids swelling.
I'm still trying to figure out what to do with this journal. If anyone knows of a good blogging site, please let me know. Keep in mind I don't know much of anything about HTML, so it has to be one that is easy to work with. Thanks for any places you can give me advice about.
Have a good day,