Monday, October 6, 2008

Let me know...

Hey ya'll, be sure to send me an email with your new blog address.  And stop by over at my new "head quarters".  I'm (for the time being) calling it "Fryin' Up The Bacon".  Yeah, kind of lame...but I couldn't think of anything else.  Let me know if you think of a better name for my new blog.

The blog spot is okay.  Something are easier and some things are just a matter of figuring out, I think.  Loading a picture seems to take forever...or it could be just because my computer seems to be a bit slow lately.  I think it's because of all the downloading Ray is doing on his computer.  It seems to steal my speed.  There has to be a way for me to get around that.  Oh well...

Take care,
Jill Marie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://swmpgrly.blogspot.com/
FYI I love the name!