Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year

As you can see I have not had time to create any graphics.  Actually I think it has been several months since I have even touched my graphics journal.  (sigh) 

However, I did want to come and wish everyone a very happy New Year, today and throughout the entire year.  May each day be blessed in some small way. 

Things here have been very hectic for the past few weeks.  My kidney's seem to have a mind of their own (little boogers are producing those lovely little stones again) and for some reason I just feel physically, and a little emotionally drained lately.  I just don't seem to have the time to get on the computer and do what I should. 

Even when I do find 20 minutes, or so, to get on the computer, I just don't feel like working on my journal.  I guess I must be taking a hiatus.  I'm not sure how long it will be, but I'm pretty sure I will be back. 

Again, have a wonderful new year and many blessings to you and your loved ones.  Thanks for coming by so often this past year and visiting with me, whether you left comments or not.  And thank you for sharing your home remedies and cleaning tips with me. 

Have a glorious day.
Hugs!
Preview

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for good health and bountiful blessings for you and yours this year!  -  barbara