Thursday, April 26, 2007

Home remedy

Hello and good morning!  It's Thursday and time for another home remedy.  I don't know if this one works, but when it comes to a stubborn cold anything is worth a try, huh?

I personally haven't found the cure for the common cold or flu.  However, from what I have seen (mostly from men) it's best to lie around, whine like a wee child and have someone wait on you hand and foot.  LOL

          Image Hosted by ImageShack.us   

These are home health remedies that have been emailed to me or that I found on the Internet.  I have not tried them all and do NOT guarantee the effectiveness of them.  If you try one and it works, or if you have one that works for you, please email me.  Thanks!

Colds & Flu

  • Here is a delicious recipe for a cold and flu soup: Sauté 6 crushed cloves of garlic in 1 tsp. vegetable oil until golden. Pour in a quart of beef or chicken stock and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and whisk in 2 egg whites. Beat together 2 egg yolks and 2 Tbls. distilled white vinegar; pour this mixture into the soup. Season with salt and pepper and top with croutons, if desired.

Have a good day. 
Hugs!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: