Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Cleaning tip and a cool site to visit

             Preview
 
A cleaning tip, or two, that you may find useful.  As I say on my Web page, these are tips that have been emailed to me, or that I have found on the Internet.  I have not tried all of them and do NOT guarantee their effectiveness.  If you do try one and it works, or if you have another one that works for you, please let me know.
 
Stuck on Food

For food stuck on pots and pans, put a dryer sheet in the pan and leave overnight. In the morning the food will slide right out. The fabric softener will soften the food overnight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found this site while I was wandering around the internet this morning.  You can go here and print out these cute little recipe cards, shopping lists and gift tags.  They aren't just for Christmas, there are designs that can be used all year long.  The designs are real cute.  The Christmas tags are near the bottom of the page.   Original Country Clipart by Lisa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I almost forgot, I also found this great site: Youth Online Club.  IT's really cool for those of us stay at home moms who need some ideas for games for kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great day!
Hugs!
Preview

No comments: