Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Cleaning tip and a request to please to send a Christmas Card

                               Preview
 

A cleaning tip, or two, that you may find useful.  As I say on my Web page
, these are tips that have been emailed to me, or that I have found on the Internet.  I have not tried all of them and do NOT guarantee their effectiveness.  If you do try one and it works, or if you have another one that works for you, please let me know.
 
Here is a good one with the upcoming holidays.  It's time to clean up that...

Tarnished Silverware

For tarnished silverware, heat 2 cups of water and add 2 tablespoons of baking soda. Put silverware on a sheet of aluminum foil in a pan with the silverware making contact on the foil. The combination of metal and baking soda will cause the tarnish to disappear.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
I got this in the email and wanted to share it with everyone.  While this organization is so busy "protecting" other peoples rights not to be "violated" by my belief in CHRIST, it sometimes seems as though they are taking away my right to display or share my belief in CHRIST.  What do you want to bet that one day they will try to make it illegal to wear a crucifix because it somehow offends non-believers and impedes on their rights?  That is just how ridiculous some of their court cases are.
 

This is coming early so that you can get ready to include an important address to your list. Read on........
What a GREAT idea!

Fun with the ACLU....... Want to have some fun this CHRISTMAS? When you
mail out your Christmas cards this year, send the ACLU a CHRISTMAS CARD.

The American Civil Liberties Union is working so very hard to get rid of
the CHRISTMAS part of this holiday as it offends other's civil liberty.
We should all send them a nice, CHRISTIAN, card to brighten up their
dark, sad, little world.

Make sure it says "Merry Christmas" on it.

Here's the address, just don't be rude or crude. (It's Not the Christian
Way , you know!)

ACLU
125 Broad Street
18th Floor
New York, NY 10004

Two tons of Christmas cards would freeze their operations because they
wouldn't know if any were regular mail containing contributions. So
spend 39 cents and tell the ACLU to leave Christmas alone.
Also tell them that there is no such thing as a "
Holiday Tree". . . . It's a Christmas Tree even in the fields!!

Good Idea!!!!!!!! And, be sure and print, "IN GOD WE TRUST" ON THE
CARD, ALSO.


Really, lets keep it nice and civil.  I personally am going to close with "God bless you and yours throughout the new year!  In Christ's Love, Jill Marie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I should have a fairly easy day today.  I got my blood work done, finally, after running all over town trying to find a lab that would accept my Care Net card.  I did 4 loads of laundry, cleaned Rylie Jo's bedroom carpet.  It seems she spilled milk on her floor at some point this past weekend...eww!  Then I cleaned the front bathroom, another "eww" job, lol. 

Maybe Rylie and I will make some more Christmas cookies.  I bought some red and green M&M's to make cookies, so maybe today we will do those.  Rylie loves to help me in the kitchen.  I can't wait, though, until Santa brings Ry her own pots, pans and kitchen utensils.  Let's just hope he is able to get a little kitchen into that big red bag of his. 

David, my oldest son...yikes!  he turns 21 in a mere 16 days!  Anyway, David was talking about getting her a bike.  Which would be very cool because when we talk to Rylie about Santa coming and what does she want...she always says "biiiiiike".  (the K is barely audible when she says it)  Unfortunately, this year Santa probably can't bring both a little kitchen and a bike. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a good day.
Hugs!
Preview

No comments: