Thursday, June 21, 2007

Good Morning!  My youngest son had a very bad time with dandruff when he was younger.  I used this remedy on him and it worked really well. 

           Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Dandruff

  • Pour distilled white vinegar onto the hair, as close to the scalp as you can manage; massage into the scalp; and allow to dry for several minutes before washing as usual. Repeat daily until the dandruff disappears, usually within a few days.

Today Rylie and I are going to run some errands this morning and then hopefully meet up with Aunt Cathy for a day at the pool.  Rylie is now jumping in and going under by herself.  I just wish she would learn to stop smiling as she goes under so she wouldn't swallow so much water. 

She was totally water logged yesterday when we left the pool.  We spent almost 4 hours down there and apparently that still wasn't long enough for her.  She threw a screaming temper tantrum when it was time to leave.  There were two little boys, about 7 or 8, that she spent most of the afternoon following around.  The 3 of them ended up playing tag and monkey in the middle...yep, my little monkey was getting a little fed up with the game and ended up going back to play with JayLynn who is 2 years old.  LOL

I think Rylie also thought that the goal of tag was to catch up with someone and hit them as hard as you can.  She smacked one little boy so hard in the tummy that she brought him to his knees.  Oops!  Then she would pretend to fall and wait for one of the boys to come and give her a hand getting up.  She would literally lay there on the ground until one of them offered her his hand. 

It was funny, but then I don't want her playing that little damsel in distress game too much.  I think I rather prefer her hitting them and bringing them down to their knee's than the damsel thing.  I don't actually want her beating up boys...but I do want her to be strong and standup for herself.  I don't want her to let ANYONE push her around.  Not that she really has to worry about that too much.  She has 2 brothers and 1 sister who love her very, very much. There is no doubt in my mind that they will always be there for her and each other. 

Have a wonderful day!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: