Thursday, October 25, 2007

        Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
 
Please remember that these are remedies that have either been mailed onto me, or that I have found on the Internet.  I haven't tried them all and cannot guarantee the effectiveness of them.  Of course, you should always check with your physician before starting any type of medical regimen.
 
Insect Bites
  • Mix water with cornstarch into a paste and apply. This is effective in drawing out the poisons of most insect bites and is also an effective remedy for diaper rash.
  • We always soak a cotton ball with alcohol and immediately rub it on the bite.  Do this only before the bite has been scratched, otherwise it is really going to sting if that alcohol hits broken skin..  It almost always works for us and takes the itch out of the bite.
My job interview was last night.  It went okay, although a little different than any interview I've had before.  They do things so differently after a mere 6 years.  LOL First, there was also a girl of about 22 there to be interviewed at the same time.  I felt a little awkward since I've been home with a small child for the past 3 years and I spend most of my days talking to a toddler. 
 
Then at the end of the interview we were given a sheet of paper with an ID number and a phone number to call.  I had to answer questions with the phone pad and then call the manager and tell her I'd finished it.  I guess I'll hear something back this week.  As soon as I know, ya'll will be one of the first to know.
 
Of course, that was just the first place to call back.  I still have a few applications out there and will be looking to put a few more out if this doesn't work out.  I was just looking for seasonal part-time work.  However,  I may have to step it up to full-time or permanent part-time hours. 
 
Have a great day & hugs to all my friends!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: