Saturday, November 26, 2005

Saturday silliness

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Free Glitter Graphics
http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Free Glitter Graphics

Just fun or silly things I thought I would put on here.  I saw the glittermaker thing above at someone else's journal (sorry I can't remember who or else I would give ya credit for it) and thought it was neat.

Now here are some silly quizes I took.

You Are Likely a First Born

At your darkest moments, you feel guilty.
At work and school, you do best when you're researching.
When you love someone, you tend to agree with them often.

In friendship, you are considerate and compromising.
Your ideal careers are: business, research, counseling, promotion, and speaking.
You will leave your mark on the world with discoveries, new information, and teaching people to dream.

The Birth Order Predictor  

Actually, I am the middle of 3 children.  Although I am the only girl.  Although, nearly all of that is true.  Even when someone walks all over me, or one of mine, the minute I stand up for us, I end up feeling guilty.  I enjoy doing research and working on things.  I tend to agree with those that I love.  Friendship thing, true.  Work, I always loved speach classes, if I could have made a living doing that I would have loved it.  Leaving my mark?  Hmm, maybe that's what I am doing with this journal?  LOL

  And here is another one...

Your Hair Should Be White

Classy, stylish, and eloquent.
You've got a way about you that floors everyone you meet.

What's Your Funky Inner Hair Color?

Hmmm, okay...but not quite yet.  I feel old enough already, don't think I want to go and make my hair "white", lol.  Okay, one more...

Your Sexy Brazilian Name is: 

AdaianeOtelo

What's Your Sexy Brazilian Name?

Alrighy then, but don't expect me to show up one day wearing that swimsuit!

I don't know what I am doing wrong in the text thing.  These don't look the same as they do when I copy the code.  Oh, well. 

Okay, your turn now!  Play one or more of these silly games, get the HTML code, put it on your journal then come back and leave a link to yours in my comments section. 

No comments: