Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Recipe substitutions

I love finding little things like this.  This one however found me, Kraft foods sent the link to me in their weekly newsletter.  So I want to share the link with you.  While your there, if you like to cook or want some easy dinner recipes, you should really sign up.  They also send me a FREE magazine a few times a year with some really great recipes.  Heres the link to their substitution guide, http://kraftfoods.com/kf/CookingSchool/SubstitutionGuide.htm?e=email

I am going to try to paste in one here, but I don't know if it will work..,

Well, it didn't work.  Everything all ran together, so please go check out the Kraft site.  I think you'll really like it.GREDIENT   SUBSTITUTION

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have the neatest entries!!!!!!!!  I get the Kraft e-letter and magazine too!  I usually print out some recipes, it goes into the box and I forget about it.  I have my favorites I fix.  I've been getting a little more adventurest (is that a word?) since I retired, but still not that great of a cook!  I used to be, when the boys were little.  Then boys grew up, I was divorced for almost 9 yrs, and you just don't cook for yourself.  I remarried with number 12 anniversay coming up!  But he cooks too, so for a long time while I was working he beat me home, so he'd fix supper.  Life goes full circle!