Thursday, August 30, 2007

Home remedy--Gum in hair

Good Morning folks!  I'm just trying to get motivated and back on track here.  So welcome back to another home remedy.

        Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

 
Please remember that these are remedies that have either been mailed onto me, or that I have found on the Internet.  I haven't tried them all and cannot guarantee the effectiveness of them.  Of course, you should always check with your physician before starting any type of medical regimen.
 

Gum in hair

  • Soak the gum-coated hair in Coke® and it should wipe out easily.
  • Put ice cubes in a plastic bag. Apply ice cubes to gum until gum freezes and hardens.  Gently break gum away from the hair.
  • Apply a small amount of nontoxic oil, such as canola or olive oil, to hair around gum and to gum itself.  Massage oil into hair and gum; leave for 20 minutes. Gently comb out gum. It should slide out easily. If it doesn't, repeat the process.
 
It has been hard to find the motivation to come and post entries here.  I've been so busy the past couple of months and now I just seem to have no energy or desire to do much of anything.  So I decided to just throw myself into it and see what happens.
 
Have a great day & hugs to all my friends!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill!  Glad to see you're back!  Waaay back when I was a little kid, I had very, very long hair!  And I was a kid who loved gum!  My Mom used to have to freeze the gum with ice and then try to pick it out.  Too bad she didn't know your other two options!!  Course I don't need it anymore!  :)  Hope you've had a good day!  This was my Friday.  YAY!  I'm on vacation now!  Catch ya later!  Linda (Friday's Child)