Monday, August 20, 2007

My absence...

I apologize for my absence this past week.  However, it was unavoidable and I'm not sure when I'll really be back on a regular basis.  On Tuesday at approximately 6:20 pm Ray's father died. 

As you can well imagine this past week has been a flurry of activity amidst a continual cycle of grief.  I spent a bit of that time working on a video for the visitation and funeral services showing but a brief glimpse of Roberts life.  I've chosen not to share that particular video on here as it is something I made for the family and I'm not sure it is my place to share that. 

However, I did want to honor Bob and his life in some way, which is why I created the following brief memorial video for my journal.

          

Jill Marie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My condolences to your family at this difficult time.  May God bless and comfort you.  That is a beautiful memorial video.  Linda

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill Marie,

My name is Donna and I am new to your journal. First I'd like to say my condolences for your families loss {{{HUGS}}}. I thought the Memorial was a wonderful tribute.

I look forward to reading your journal.

Blessings,
Donna

Anonymous said...

I'm so far behind and so sorry to hear about Ray's Dad.  Nice video treat to Dad.