Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cleaner Dishes and Glasses Tip

Good morning, want cleaner dishes coming out of your dishwasher?  Then try this quick and easy tip...

Cleaner Dishes and Glasses: Pour 1 ½ cup to 2 cups white distilled vinegar in the bottom of dishwasher, along with regular dishwasher soap.  Wash full cycle. 

Here's a quote to think about...
"A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval." — Mark Twain

Well, I got Samantha's bedroom ceiling primed and ready to paint.  I also went around and covered any area that hadn't been primed and needed to be, or that didn't get a heavy enough coat of primer. 

I don't feel like painting today but I have a dentist appointment on Wednesday so I suppose I should go over and at least try to get the coat of paint on the bedroom ceiling.  Blah...I'd rather sleep.  It's just kind of a poopy morning and I don't feel like doing much.

I still have one load of laundry left to fold and I don't even feel like doing that.  Ugh--I hate autumn.  It's just so depressing.  I know lots of people who like it and all the fall colors but to me it seems like the season of death.  I LOVE spring...new growth, new life, re-birth, warming temperatures, birds singing and sun shining.  Yep, I'm definately a Spring and Summer girl.  Those seasons just don't seem to last long enough while Autumn and Winter just seem to drag by for me. 

Alrighty then...I think I've bummed myself and ya'll out enough for the day, lol.

Have a good one!
Jill Marie

No comments: