Thursday, December 1, 2005

Thursday Home Health Remedy

Okay, going to try to do this on the computer in my bedroom.  It is probably over 10 years old and on modem connection.  "Someone" (not me) crashed the good computer with the speedy cable connection.  So short entry today.

These are home health remedies that have been emailed to me or that I found on the internet.  I have not tried them all and do NOT guarantee the effectiveness of them.  If you try one and it works, or if you have one that works for you, please email me.  Thanks.

Broken Blisters

  • To disinfect a broken blister, dab on a few drops of Listerine®... a powerful antiseptic. 

Hmm, and your foot or finger will smell minty fresh too! lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember the good old days of partying and general galavanting when I used to squeeze my feet into all manner of glamorous shoes - naturally I could have done with your remedy then. Alas these days my comfy sneakers fit just fine!! LOL

Tilly x