Saturday, July 22, 2006

A cool new journal to check out

I usually don't get much time to go and read journals, but Rylie is sleeping and I had some free time tonight.  Sheesh, it's 12:22AM...usually I've been asleep for an hour or 2 now.  LOL  Anyway, I went and read this new journal called Parallel lives and I think ya'll ought to go and check it out.  It's pretty cool.  It is written by Jen and Heather...go here> Our Parallel Lives.

Every Friday they are going to ask a top ten question.  This is the question this week...
"List the top ten words/sentences that best describe you."  *
And the following are my answers to the question:

*I am a mother of 4 children, boy-girl-boy-girl, ranging in age from 2 to 20 years.
*Short, I am 5' 3 and 1/4 inches tall.  I always make sure to get that 1/4 inch in when answering how tall I am.
*Even though my paternal grandfather was born in Mexico and I am part indian,  I am  blonde, have blue eyes and a sprinkle of freckles.
*I am an observer, usually very quiet until I get to know you.
*I am an introvert...until I get 3 beers in me...then I love to sing at the kareoke bar, lol.
*I also have a low alcohol tolerance (see answer above)
*I tend to be a doormat, until you push me beyond my limit.  At that point it's best to be prepared if your going to attack me or someone I love.  Better yet, don't do it when I've been drinking. (see answer above)
*I am a budget shopper, or some might say cheap.  Most of my clothes come from the clearance racks at Wal-Mart of the $10 and less stores.
*I  tend to be obsessive.
*I have been told that I am pretty.  I hate the way I look and refuse to let people take pictures of me.
 
Have a wonderful weekend!
 
Hugs!
Preview

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your answers. I'm obsessive too, but shhh don't tell anyone Lol. I will go check out the other journal it sounds neato. Have a great weekend.

http://journals.aol.com/pookyluvsu/BehindHazelEyes/

Hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

Thanks I'll go have a look see.

Brenda

Anonymous said...

Goodness Jill Marie,

You sound exactly like me!  Down to the clothes shopping!  :)  I hope you have a good sleep.  I usually do not get to bed before one a.m.  Super moms!
Michal Elaine

Anonymous said...

I think your humor is contageous! You cracked me up with your last post. I swear...I hate those surveys, but you put a fun spin onit. THANKS FOR THE LAUGH!! Thanks so much for pimping our journal too! We got a lot of people stopping by through YOUR journal!
Keep up the funny writing...
Hugs,
Jen

Anonymous said...

I thought Ur entry was awsome.