Thursday, July 13, 2006

Home remedey

                      Preview

These are home health remedies that have been emailed to me or that I found on the Internet.  I have not tried them all and do NOT guarantee the effectiveness of them.  If you try one and it works, or if you have one that works for you, please email me.  Thanks.

Smoking Habit

  • Lick a little salt with the tip of your tongue whenever you feel the urge to smoke. This is said to break the habit within 1 month.
*As a smoker, I am highly skeptical of this one.  But I may give it a try...oops, except my Dr said to stay away from salt, especially right now.  Chit...he said to avoid salt and two other things...dang this ole-zhimers (lol)...I can't believe I already forgot what he said.  Oh well.
 
Have a great day.  I know I will, I am busy cleaning and reclaiming our house after our month and a half long guest left in the middle of the night without so much as a good-bye, much less a thank you.  Oh well, at least I can move Rylie back into her own bedroom and begin the re-training her to sleep in her room again.
  :::happy dancing:::   =D
 
Hugs,
Preview

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...do let me know...I am on the wagon again!!!! huggies..TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Could one of those other things have been cigarettes? LOL
Thanks for the good advice....let us know Barbara

Anonymous said...

Opps leaves me out to as a smoker who would loose my mind if I stopped my cigs....lol

Brenda

Anonymous said...

I'll keep this in mind and make hubby lick salt when he wants to start up the chimney.

Hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

I wonder if it really works? See and I can not try it becaus eI don't smoke ... who to get to try it? :)

Theresa

Anonymous said...

First time here and a perfect plan to stop the cigs...Wish me luck