Thursday, July 27, 2006

Thursday Home remedy

 
                   Preview

These are home health remedies that have been emailed to me or that I found on the Internet.  I have not tried them all and do NOT guarantee the effectiveness of them.  If you try one and it works, or if you have one that works for you, please email me.  Thanks.

Splinters

  • Lay scotch tape over the splinter and pull off.
  • Soak the area in vegetable oil for a few minutes before removing with tweezers.
  • Pour a drop of Elmer's Glue® all over the splinter, let dry, and peel the dried glue off the skin. The splinter sticks to the dried glue.

Sorry to get this posted so late today.  I like to get this stuff done first thing in the morning, preferably while Ry is still sleeping.  However, Rylie and I had to run down to the Health Dept. to get my prescriptions filled and we have been running around doing errands and stuff today.  Well, gotta run.  Ry is napping and this is my "free" time.  I feel like I'm back in grade school and it's recess, lol. 

Hugs,
Preview

No comments: