Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Cool!

Kool Aid can be used as a dye in paint, also Kool Aid in Dannon plain
yogurt as a finger paint, your kids will love it and it won't hurt them if
they eat it!

Hmm, how much of a mess do you think a two and half year old could make with dyed yogurt?  LOL  Actually, I already know.  Whenever I give Rylie yogurt as a snack, for some odd reason that I don't understand, she ends up "washing" her hands and HAIR with it.  Honest Abe!  It is too wild.

However, if your child is better behaved than mine (I sometimes think they ALL are) then this would be a neat and safe way to have them sit (I hear that sometimes children actually sit quietly, lol) and work on an art project.

Have a fun day!
Hugs,
Preview

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...not mine girl...maybe the first one who is 22...but not my four year old...LOL  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

my daughter washed her hair  in chicken noodle soup....but i love the yogurt idea.
tina