Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Laundry tip

                          Preview

A cleaning tip, or two, that you may find useful.  As I say on my Web page, these are tips that have been emailed to me, or that I have found on the Internet.  I have not tried all of them and do NOT guarantee their effectiveness.  If you do try one and it works, or if you have another one that works for you, please let me know.

Yellowed / Grayed Whites: Rit, the makers of clothing dye, makes a white-wash that works well for bleachable and non-bleachable clothing that has yellowed or grayed. You can also hang yellowed clothes out to dry in the sun whenever possible to reduce the yellow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
It's almost 7 am here.  I think I got somewhere around 3 interrupted hours of sleep last night.  Maybe 1 and 1/2 of it was uninterrupted.  It's almost time to go take her temp and give another dose of medicine.  Thanks for the tip about the medicine Tina.  I remember someone telling me that once, but I couldn't remember if I then had to wait 6 hours after the Ibuprofen to give her Tylenol.

Take care ya'll.
Hugs!
Preview

No comments: