Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Early posting of my Home Health Remedy

My father in law is having a heart catheterization tomorrow morning.  Which is why I am making my Thursday Home Health Remedy post tonight.  I'm not sure what time we are leaving and whether or not I'll have the time to get on the computer and do this tomorrow morning. 

Ray called Stephanie to watch Rylie so I can go to the hospital with him in the morning.  Steph is going to come and pick up Rylie in a little while and keep her overnight.  Hm, another overnighter for Rylie with one of her big sisters.  I swear, sometimes it seems like she gets out of the house more than I do, lol.

              Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

These are home health remedies that have been emailed to me or that I found on the Internet.  I have not tried them all and do NOT guarantee the effectiveness of them.  If you try one and it works, or if you have one that works for you, please email me.  Thanks!

Broken Blisters

  • To disinfect a broken blister, dab on a few drops of Listerine®... a powerful antiseptic.
I hope you all have a good day.  If you get a chance, please think of us and send a quick prayer for my father in law.  I appreciate it very much.
 
Thanks and Hugs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saying prayers for your FIL.  Beautiful, sweet entry below about your father.  -  BArbara