Thursday, February 15, 2007

Snow update & Home Health Remedy-Blood Pressure

 Good Morning!  Well, its finally stopped snowing and the city is back to being "open".  We were on a Level 3 snow warning for a several hours yesterday.  That means no one can be on the roads except "essential" vehicles, meaning Police, Medical, etc.  Most of the counties around here were on a level 2 or level 3 warning. 

It was fun for Rylie though.  Her sister, Samantha, had no school so she was home all day to play with her.  Sammi got the sled out and they had some fun.  Although Rylies winter coat from last year still fits her, she grew out of the snow pants.  I ended up putting 3 pairs of pants on her, 2 shirts, a hooded sweat jacket, her coat, 2 pairs of socks and her boots.  Oh and socks over her mittens.  Well...I just didn't want her to get too wet and cold.

That lil' girl is just gonna tall.  She'll probably be towering over me by the time she is in 6th grade.  LOL  Here is a picture I got of the two of them yesterday.  One of them had loads of fun and the other one got a pretty good work-out.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                  Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

These are home health remedies that have been emailed to me or that I found on the Internet.  I have not tried them all and do NOT guarantee the effectiveness of them.  If you try one and it works, or if you have one that works for you, please email me.  Thanks!

Blood Pressure

Low BP

  •  Drink a glass of raw beetroot juice 2 times a day, for at least a week.

High BP

  • Mix 1/2 onion juice and 1/2 honey. Take 2 Tbs. once a day for 1-2 weeks. 
  • Eat 1 Papaya on an empty stomach daily for a month. Do not eat anything after for about 2 hours.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
That's about it for today.  Rylie has a doctor appointment today and I have one right after her.  They are going to re-check her ears and see what's going on there.  I'm gonna see if they can figure out what is going on with this cough that I have had for over a month now.  It is a real pain in the bum.
 
Well, have a good day and stay warm.
Hugs!
Preview

No comments: