Thursday, December 13, 2007

Home remedy--pain relief

"On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me..." Oh how I do love my true love.  He can be a pain in the arse on occasion, but then he's merely a man.  LOL  Okay, on with things.  I don't know if this really works or not, but it isn't anything dangerous so I guess it would be worth a shot.

Pain Reliever

  • Mix 3 Tbls. of honey in boiled water and drink. Honey has natural pain-relieving powers.

I have a bit of time today to spend as I please before a neighbor drops off her child for me to baby sit while she takes care of some things.  Rylie loves playing with this little girl, even though she is 2 years younger than herself.  She has been talking about this little girl coming over all week.

Yesterday Rylie and I worked on her ornament to hang on the tree this year.  She colored a picture of Daddy, Santa, herself and me.  LOL  I do so love her interpretation of the world.  The people are basically a sort of round circle (the head) with 2 more sorta circles (the eyes) and a line (the mouth), then there are 2 lines that are about 4 times as long as the head that jut out from the bottom of the head (the legs).  It is too cute and an ornament I will treasure for many years to come.

I just need to pick up some more ink so I can print out the picture of her creating this masterpiece and put it on the backside of the ornament.  I go through so much ink with all of the projects that I make.  But I guess when you consider how much money I save on picture printing it is worth it.  But just to replace my ink cartridges it is a little over $50, and that is buying recycled cartridges.  UGH!

I saw this info-mmercial the other day.  It was for this really cool printer.  It is made by Kodak, it's called the Kodak 5300 and sells for about $150.  To replace both the color and black ink it only costs about $25.  Don't get me wrong, I really like the printer I have now, it was a Christmas gift from Ray and has served me well these past few years.  This other one just looked very cool and I like the fact that it costs half as much as mine to replace the ink.  I have a birthday coming up in about 23 days...hint, hint...LOL

Oh!  I almost forgot, I want to pass along this information that my oldest daughter sent to me.  Here is a copy of the email...
"A favor to ask, it only takes a minute....


Please tell ten friends to tell ten today! The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman.. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on 'donating a mammogram' for free (pink window in the middle).

This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors /advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.

The Breast Cancer Site "

Please go and click on the Pink Box to help donate mammogram's for women who can't afford them.  While your there check out some of the items that are sold there, it looks like they have some pretty neat stuff.

Have a great day & hugs to all my friends!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: