Thursday, December 20, 2007

Home remedy--puffy eyes

5 Days until Christmas!  Here's a quick little beauty tip if you've got a Christmas party to go to.  Yeah...butt cream on your face, lol.  But I've heard that this really works.

Puffiness under the eyes

  • All you need is a dab of Preparation H®, carefully rubbed into the skin, avoiding the eyes. The hemorrhoid ointment acts as a vasoconstrictor, relieving the swelling instantly.

Sheesh, I'm going to have to stop writing about what I'm making for holiday treats.  I got a call yesterday with a request from my Mom for a couple batches of truffles.  LOL  So I already know how I'm going to be spending my Saturday evening.  Rolling up a bunch of them lil' boogers.

Oh!  A big welcome home to GOMER (lol).  Our nephew got home from boot camp yesterday.  I haven't seen him yet, but I've heard he looks really good and has some really funny stories.  We're so happy he was able to come home for Christmas. 

                   WELCOME BACK JOHNNY!

Granpa would be so proud of you.  We all are.

Have a great day & hugs to all my friends!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I used to get bags under my eyes all the time mostly due to my inability to fall asleep easily. I would stay up late thinking about something then wake up early next morning only to see little bags under my eyes. I somehow managed to kick the habit of staying up late but my eye bags wouldn't go away.I then recently read an article about a woman who supposedly got rid of her eye bags using a particular eye care product. I tried it and it worked really well. Within 3 weeks my eye bags were very much reduced and it soon disappeared. You can read more about the lady's article at the link below


http://mypuffyeyes.wordpress.com/