Thursday, December 20, 2007

I do believe in Santa Claus!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yes Rylie, there is a Santa Claus and today he (or she) sent Mommy a wonderful and much needed gift.  You see I just went and got the mail earlier this afternoon.  There was a large padded manilla envelope with my name on it, and strangely the return address simply said "A Family" and gave my address.

I opened it to find a lovely little Angel ornament and another envelope with a Christmas card.  The front of the card read:
     Believe
Do you remember
the way it felt
to make a wish
and never-
not even for a second-
doubt that it might
come true?

The inside message read:
Wishing you
the magic of dreaming
and believing
at the holidays and always,
because you deserve
to have all of your dreams
come true!

Hand written inside the card it said:
"May your holiday sparkle with joy!!!"  And "Merry Christmas"

The true surprise came when I opened the card to find a $100 Meijer gift card.  I nearly cried.  No...really, there were tears right there, ready to start flowing.  Can you imagine?  A true gift from a Secret Santa with a blessed heart of gold.  At first I thought it might be my Mom or Samantha, however one little hint was that my last name was mis-spelled, and I don't think either one of them would make that mistake, lol.

I don't know who this wonderful person is, but they will never know how valued this gift is.  I can think of a million things I could use right now, or the groceries I could buy.  But I want to keep the spirit of this selfless gift going and know of a little girl that will have an even better Christmas thanks to the amazingly big heart of this wonderful unknown person.

Again, I'd like to Thank this Secret Santa for this amazing gift from the heart.  I just can't believe it...Thank you Santa!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: