Sunday, December 9, 2007

Ice...

We are having a wee bit of an "ice storm" here in Toledo today.  Of course, the news is telling everyone to stay off the roads.  I had to run to the pharmacy though, so on my way out the door I grabbed my camera.  I use to take scenic pictures all the time...these days they seem to be mainly of Rylie so this was kind a bit of a change of pace.

Anyway here are two of my favorite pictures from today.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I really need to get out and use my camera more.  I enjoy it so much, of course it is so much easier these days with the digital cameras.  I remember 15 years ago having to wait and wait for the film to come back.  Now I run home and upload within a few minutes.  I love it!

Of course, I'm sure that a professional could have gotten some really great pictures, but I like these okay.  Not bad for a "simple" housewife, lol.

Have a great day & hugs to all my friends!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: