Monday, December 10, 2007

Rylie pictures

I may be a wee bit biased, but I think Rylie is just one of the cutest little girls ever.  I went to do a bit of Christmas shopping on Saturday and Rylie went with me.  I had wanted to do some of her shopping and was a bit disappointed she went with me.  That is until we got to Wal-Mart and I found out that Santa was there and they were giving away free pictures of your child with him.  YEA!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

 She walked right up to him, no fear or hesitation at all.  She was so excited to see Santa and told him she wanted "Sponge Bob, Dora and TOYS!" 

So I didn't get any Rylie shopping done, but we did pick up for a few things for daddy.  Next we went to McDonalds for lunch.  Rylie loves McDonalds, not for the food so much as for the toys in the Happy Meal.  LOL  Here are a few pictures I got of her there.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The look on her face after I took the first picture was too funny.  She actually said "Mama..." like she was reprimanding me for being naughty or something, lol.

Have a great day & hugs to all my friends!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: