Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hmmm...

I guess it may be time to pick this back up.  I'm feeling kind of neglectful of this lil' journal.  I have done a few montage jobs although not as many as I would have liked.  Other than that, Rylie and I have been having a pretty good summer.

Every morning when she wakes up the first thing out of her mouth is "can we go to the pool today?"  At first it was pretty cool, but I've found that even I can get tired of sitting by the pool all day long, every day...sigh.  It is amazing how tiring sitting in the sun all day long can be.  LOL

I've been keeping Rylie covered in sun screen, but even she is starting to get some cute lil' tan lines.  Me?  If not for my blonde hair and blue eyes people might question my ethnicity.  LOL  Ray always tells me that I'll turn into leather, but I've been using vitamin E oil 2-3 times a day on my face and neck.  I'm hoping that will help. 

I posted a few pictures of Rylie at the fair in my photo journal, http://journals.aol.com/jillannemarie/photo-journal/, if you want to take a peek.

Well, I guess that's about it for now.  Rylie is waiting for me to get around so she can ride her bike and then go to the...you guessed it...the pool.  LOL 

See ya later!
Jill Marie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Drink in and enjoy those long days together!  They'll be over much too soon.  -  Barbara