Monday, November 19, 2007

Doctor appointment

Well since taking me off the Norvasc didn't work the doctor is now taking me off the Lisinopril.  He put me on Coreg to replace the Norvasc and I am to double up on that for the time being.

I go back on Wednesday.  If I'm still having the spells he will probably refer me to a neurologist at that time.  I'm hoping this change in medicine is what it takes for the spells to go away.  We'll see.

In the meantime, I'm also trying to get everything done ahead of time for Thanksgiving that I can.  So far I've made chocolate Walnut fudge, Mint fudge (with Andes chocolate), Mint cookies (with Andes), Macaroons, Molasses cookies and Pecan Tassies.  Don't worry, it is not all sitting out.  I've frozen it all and will take it out to defrost on Thursday morning.

The only thing left to do is make some appetizers and the pies.  Oh...LOL...and the whole Turkey dinner. 

I'm off to give my whirling head a break and maybe take a wee nap.  Oh, and thank you to everyone who comes by...I see my counter tipped the 11,000 mark.  I wish more you would occassionally leave a comment and say hello.  It's nice to hear from ya'll when you stop and say "hey".  Take care!

Have a great day & hugs to all my friends!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well hopefully the new meds will be better and no more dizzies for you. What you have cooked so far sounds yummy. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

Hopefully the new meds will work wonders and you have no more dizzy spells...

Your making me hungry =)
Everything sounds yummy!

Hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Hugs
Terri