Saturday, November 10, 2007

Update and some other area news

Well yesterday evening I was getting ready to take a shower, to go out to that little Bon Jovi and Guns and Roses tribute at an area club, when Sammi called.  She said that she didn't want to be home alone, Matt was working, and could she come up here for a little while. 

Well of course!  I tried to talk her into going out with me to listen to some music and have a little bit of fun.  However, she had promised to pick up her little brother at 10pm when he got off work.  In the end she asked if Rylie could spend the night with her.  Rylie was so excited she started running around the house gathering up things to take to Samantha's house. 

She is still a bit scared.  I think it is because she said the guy walked up and stood next to her and then looked directly at her.  I am so thankful she wasn't hurt, but I don't think she will feel safe for a while.  I hope they catch the guy soon, I think that would help her a lot.

Here are a couple of links to news stories on the robbery.

The BG News

WTOL-TV Toledo 11 News

WTVG-TV 13 ABC News

Some good news about a tragedy here in Toledo.  This past February a detective on the Toledo police force was shot and killed by a local teen.  Yesterday Robert Jobe was found guilty of the murder of Detective Dressel.  Detective Dressel was only 35 years old, a son, a husband and a father.  God bless the family and loved ones of Detective Dressel. 

WTVG-TV 13 ABC News-Jobe trial

Have a great day & hugs to all my friends!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

 

No comments: