Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Republican Clinton?

This is an interesting development...the breaking news this morning is that McCain had a "relationship" with a lobbyist.  Hmmm. 

So is McCain the Republicans version of Clinton? 
           

You can read more about this at Blogging Stocks and The New York Times.

This certainly is an interesting twist.  I can't wait to see how this plays out.  I'm sure that all the right wingers will turn on McCain, I mean if it was a no-no for Billy boy, then it must be a no-no for John boy too. 

This is especially interesting as John boy is in Toledo today. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was not hot over Clinton having all those affairs both before & during his presidency(although I did think it wrong), I was hot over the angry outbursts,fake efforts & lies that he dragged out for so long while he was supposed to be running our country. Not giving McCain a pass here, but I do see it as different, & I am interested to see how McCain handles this since in the past he has been pretty honest about things, even when that honesty has hurt his career & fractured his party at times. ~Mary