Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Cleaning Tip--No Wax Floors

Good Morning!  Here's a quick tip for cleaning those no wax floors.

No-wax floors: To wash no-wax floors, add ½ cup of white distilled vinegar to a half-gallon of warm water.

I just have those little peel and stick tiles in my kitchen.  I just grab my spray bottle of diluted Awesome, a rag and get on my knees and clean the floor.  Sometimes I use a little bleach and water.  Whatever I'm using as a cleaner, I always do it on my hands & knees.  I just never feel like the floor gets really clean using a mop. 

Does everyone know that they are entitled to a free yearly credit report?  Just checking.  It's probably a good thing to do every year.  It can't hurt. 

I received this quote in my email from Real Simple and thought I would share it with ya'll. 
                         "Grace isn't a little prayer you chant before receiving a 
                                 meal. It's a way to live."  - Jackie Windspear

Have a happy day and thanks for stopping by!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you have some good knee pads...lol