Tuesday, March 7, 2006

                  Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

As I say on my  Web Page, these are tips that have been emailed to me, or that I have found on the Internet.  I have not tried all of them and cannot guarantee their effectiveness.  If you do try one and it works, or if you have another one that works for you, let me know.   

Stovetops: To prevent grease and grime from sticking to your stove top, making it easy to clean, rub it down with car wax on occasion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My pet peeve for the day is people talking about your children and what you're doing wrong as if they think they have raised perfect kids.  Get real!  Clean the mess up in your own backyard before you start talking crap to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So since I brought up the subject of kids, I did a quick "feeling lucky" google search on the words "kids".  It sent me here PBS Kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a wonderful day!  HUGS!

~Jill Marie

No comments: