Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Tuesday Tip

                  Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Trash Bag Idea: Save money on trash bags by reusing plastic grocery bags. Use them in all your trash cans. To keep them from slipping down, affix a plastic, self-adhesive hook to both sides of the inside of the trash can. Hang the shopping bag from the hooks.

By the way, I recently learned that "Goof-off" works wonders on crayons on the wall, on the freezer and on the dryer.  Yes, I have a little Picasso living in the house.  The smell is pretty terrible, but it does work great.

I had to get on here early to post this tip.  Rylie and I both have doctors appointments this morning.  First, I hope she doesn't have to get a shot.  I just hate that, me holding her tightly while they jab a sharp needle in her tiny little leg.  It hurts me to have to do that to her.

Second, I hope the doctor notices the weight loss and gives me some kudos.  Okay, okay so I'm a praise junky, lol.  I've been off the "diet" for a few weeks now and have maintained the loss.  I don't eat many potatoes and try to stick with wheat bread when I do eat bread.  I want to jump back on it for a month or so though.  I'd like to drop another 20 lbs or so.

Third, after my little trip to the ER a few weeks ago and the dose of nitro they gave me I hope he doesn't think it's time for a bunch of expensive tests and whatnot.  Hopefully, with the weight loss my blood pressure is getting stabilized.  Maybe if I lose more weight it would even get more towards normal.  Yeah, dream on girly, lol.

Well thats about it.  Have a great day and I'll see ya later.  Hugs!

Jill Marie

No comments: