Thursday, March 2, 2006

Home Remedy~Diet Update

            Preview

These are home health/beauty remedies that have been emailed to me or that I found on the Internet.  I have not tried them all and do NOT guarantee the effectiveness of them.  If you try one and it works, or if you have one that works for you, please email me.  Thanks. 

Gum in hair:  Soak the gum-coated hair in Coke® and it should wipe out easily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                 Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I have still been trying to maintain a Low-carb diet, yet I have on occassion eaten things that I probably shouldn't.  For example, last night Ray wanted to have chili dogs, cottage cheese and cheese curls for dinner.  So I ate one hot dog (bun included) with ketchup, mustard and onions on it.  I think that was the second time in the past 2 weeks that I've eaten bread. 

So it surprised me today when, for the first time in about a week, I got on the scale and it said that I had lost another 4 pounds.  Weeeeeee!  I am about as thrilled as I could be.  A friend also gave me some clothes and I was pleasantly surprised when I tried on the size 9 pants and they fit just slightly snug.  I am getting there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a wonderful day.  Just one more day to get through until the weekend!  HUGS!

~Jill Marie

No comments: