Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Tuesday Tip

              Image Hosted by ImageShack.us 

As I say on my  Web Page, these are tips that have been emailed to me, or that I have found on the Internet.  I have not tried all of them and cannot guarantee their effectiveness.  If you do try one and it works, or if you have another one that works for you, let me know.  

 
Tarnished Silverware: Line a cake pan with aluminum foil. Fill with water and add 1 Tbs. of baking soda per 2 cups of water. Heat to 150 degrees. Lay silverware in pan, touching aluminum foil. Watch the stains disappear!
 
Whew!  I love when I wake up early.  I feel like I get so much more accomplished.  Today I got up at 6am, Rylie got up shortly after me too, which is great because now she is napping.  YEA!  lol
 
I've got Rylie's bedroom, my bed and bath vacuumed.  Did a load of laundry.  Cleaned up the toys in Ry's room and the living room.  Cleaned the kitchen.  Quick sweep of the living room, even though I just vacuumed it yesterday, had to do Rylie's pathways...lot's of crumbs, lol.
 
Well, naptime is apparently over...see ya'll later!  HUGS!
 
~Jill Marie

No comments: