Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Easter Tree

When we were kids Mom always put up an Easter tree.  She would get a branch and then get the eggs out of storage.  She had some real pretty eggs.  I think we even decorated a few when we were little.  I seem to have a vague memory of sitting there blowing the egg out of the shell.

I wonder how many people these days create these type of memories and traditions for their kids.  I think I did it a few times when the kids were little and I was still married to their dad.  But I haven't done one in years.  Maybe this year it is time to start that tradition again.

If you are interested in making an Easter tree you can read more about it at HGTV.

Have a nice evening.

Hugs!  Jill Marie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. I think I will try this with my daughter.