Saturday, April 8, 2006

Mommy's Brag Book

No matter how many pictures I take of Rylie I could never capture her spirit and beauty like a professional can.  The following are pictures I had taken of Rylie for her 2nd birthday about 3 weeks ago.  I know I am her mamma, but dang this child is just so dang adorable! 
 
Don't worry Grandmothers...we have plenty of pictures for ya both! 
 
Oh, and I almost forgot the best part.  In one of the pictures, the Easter Bunny one, the photographers arm other arm showed up in the picture.  But that turned out to be a good thing, because we only ordered 4 of the poses, even though I wanted to get all, sometimes the budget just doesn't allow us to do everything we want to.  Anyway, since his arm showed up, they GAVE us a copy of all the poses.  That is a $40 value and we got it for free, plus he also took $5 off the total price.  Cool, huh?  All I have to do is cut the other arm out of the picture, no problem, you can see what it will look like in the cropped version I put on here.
 
Preview
Rylie getting an egg from the "Easter Bunny"
Preview
The cropped version
Preview
Preview
Preview
Preview
Preview
Preview
 
Isn't she just beautiful?!  I am so blessed...if she was just as sweet and well-behaved as she can appear, lol.  I'm kidding, she is just the average two year with the temper of the average 13 year old female, lol.
 
Have a great Saturday!
 
Hugs!  Jill Marie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is so beautiful. Boy, do I remember that age. My daughter is 11 going on 16. You got a great deal on those pictures. Have a great weekend.