Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tuesday Tip

                 Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Blood on Clothes: Pour hydrogen peroxide on blood and rinse with cold water. If some blood remains, repeat.

Also...I think in an earlier entry I had a tip about using alcohol for ink stains.  Well, I recently had a little artist who decided to decorate one of the throw pillows in her room with a black pen.  See picture below of the artist with her masterpiece...

Preview

Here is a close up of the artwork...PreviewJust lovely, huh?

Okay, this is the pillow after trying to clean it with the alcohol...PreviewNot perfectly clean, but a little better.

This is the pillow after I washed it with some bleach...PreviewThe picture is a bit dark, but the ink did all come out.  Not that I was extremely worried about it.  I bought the pillow at Big Lots after Christmas.  It was marked down to 50 cents.

So here are some recent pictures of our little monkey.  In this one she found one of my old hats and was playing dress-up.

Preview

Last year I couldn't get her to wear sunglasses at all and now she insists on wearing them ALL the time.  For example...

Preview

Here she is hamming it up with the bunny my Mom got her for Easter.  We call this her "cheesy" smile...

Preview

Preview

Yeah, that is "Babee's" rear end facing the camera.  She still carries him with her everywhere.  Amazing that he used to be as white as that bunny.

Well, once again I forgot to get my Monday meal idea posted.  Hopefully I will get around to it on Wednesday. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter holiday.  We had Ray's family over for a cookout.  It just seemed crazy to turn on the oven and get this house all hot and then have everyone in here.  Plus, we've been working outside and were really ready to have a cook-out.  There were hot dogs, hamburgers and I marinated chicken breasts overnight in Italian dressing and BBQ sauce.  I made potatoe salad, pasta salad, cupcakes and a cherry dump cake.  There was also baked beans, macaroni salad and a strawberry cake thanks to Ray's sister in law, Ludivia.

The Easter bunny left an Easter basket for Tyler (nephew) and Rylie got a new pair of sunglasses (which she makes her father and I wear), a little stuffed duckie and a hula hoop.  LOL, she is too funny.  She holds it around her waist and turns around in circles.  It is too cute, and she just giggles and giggles.

Well, have a wonderful day!

Hugs!  Jill Marie

No comments: