Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Cleaning tip-Ink Stains

Good morning!  I've used this tip many times...Rylie loves to display her artwork directly on our walls...and it works very well.  Thank goodness.

         Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
 
Ink Stains: The best way I have found to get out ink stains is to use rubbing alcohol on the stain - it disappears! This must be done before washing. For ink on the wall, try using the alcohol, if it doesn't completely remove the ink go over the mark with bleach and it should disappear.
 
Cathy and I talked again for a little bit yesterday.  We just kept talking about the weekend and giggling about the whole time.  Oh yeah...holler out to JB...Eeeee-Eee-Eeeee-Eee!  ROFLMAO!  <<<Which I pratically did too.  Inside joke...but he and Cath will get it. 
 
Just waiting for the sun to make an appearance here.  I should go outside and get on that contraption to get my 30 minute cardio in, but Rylie is up early this morning and I'm not sure if she will tolerate my attention being elsewhere for that long.  I did an extra 30 minutes last night, so maybe I can skip this morning.
 
Hey Cathy-bear, LOL, maybe you should come over early every morning and we could take turns on my cardio contraption and ab cruncher.  LOL  That would be fun.  Yes, you can bring coffee...oops, no.  I know, I know...you won't come unless I have a pot of the stuff ready for you.  And even then, your just going to sit and watch me and laugh.  You think I don't know you...but maybe I do, at least a little better than you think.  Huh?  LOL
 
I think that sounds like a good idea.  Then while your laughing at me, we could discuss the N&BW Club that we were talking about earlier.  Time to get those tee-shirts ordered, dontcha think?  {{{wink}}}  Here's a tagline I was thinking of..."When second is better than first", or something along that line.
 
Have a great day & hugs to all my friends!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: