Monday, July 30, 2007

A quick recipe for Remoulade Sauce to go with the crab cakes

Oops, I forgot to post this with the crab cake recipes.  I don't think I've ever had it, but since the recipes I posted recommended it I thought I better put a recipe for it on here.  I'll have to give it a try when I make the crab cakes.
 
Remoulade Sauce
This sauce is great with crab cakes. Add a little prepared horseradish if you like that flavor.
INGREDIENTS:
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions, white and green parts
2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet pickles
dash garlic powder
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon Dijon or Creole mustard
few drops Worcestershire sauce
pepper, to taste
PREPARATION:
Combine all ingredients. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to blend flavors and chill.
Makes about 1 cup sauce. Good with crab cakes, fish, fried seafood, etc..
 
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: