Good Morning! Time for a quick home remedy.
Vomiting and Nausea
- Sucking a piece of ice controls vomiting.
- Eat 1/2 tsp. ground cumin seeds.
- Cinnamon and sliced ginger work by interrupting nausea signals sent from the stomach to the brain. If you are an herbal tea drinker, simply sprinkle cinnamon on the tea and drink. To make ginger tea, simmer a few slices of ginger in hot tea water.
- To prevent vomiting, drink ginger tea.
- In 1 glass water, add some honey and drink sip by sip.
- Lime juice is supposed to be an effective remedy for vomiting. Take a glass of chilled lime juice and sip slowly.
Thank you for stopping by.