Friday, May 18, 2007

Please help...

I'm such an idiot.  I completely forgot to post this a long time ago, it is a link to make a donation for the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life.  The relay is today and tomorrow, and I feel like a very bad daughter by not posting this much sooner. 

My mom was diagnosed with cancer almost 4 years ago.  She is a beautiful and courageous woman who survived the deadliest battle of her life.  I am so proud of her...and embarrassed that I forgot to post the link to her Donation Page.

I hope some of you can go today and make a donation of $1, $2, $5 or whatever to help my mother raise money for this cause.  She has reached her goal, but I would really like to help her even more.  I wasn't able to donate much due to our limited finances as of right now, so if I can help her by asking y'all to help, then please do so.

And, I'm so sorry Mom that I forgot to post this link a long time ago.  I had it saved in my mail box but kept forgetting to go back and post the link.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and even if you don't go to my Mothers Relay page and make a donation, please visit your local American Society and make a donation there.  This is a very deserving cause and they appreciate every single dollar you can donate.

Thank you.
Hugs!
Preview

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great entry Jill Marie and I will try.  I've just done a few locally and of course with my sister and all we've been doing a lot here.  Congrats to Mom for beating this horrible thing.
hugs
d