Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Cleaning tips

                       Preview

A cleaning tip, or two, that you may find useful.  As I say on my Web page, these are tips that have been emailed to me, or that I have found on the Internet.  I have not tried all of them and do NOT guarantee their effectiveness.  If you do try one and it works, or if you have another one that works for you, let me know.

Grease Stains: Sprinkle a generous amount of cornstarch or baby powder over the grease stain, allow it to sit for a couple of minutes, then brush the powder off. The powder absorbs the grease and it brushes off with the powder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great day!

Hugs!
Preview

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool!  I will have to try this thanks! Now what do you do about underarm stains? Barbara

Anonymous said...

I'll have to try this being that my hubby works on greasy cars and always has it on him.

http://journals.aol.com/pookyluvsu/BehindHazelEyes/

Hugs, Angela