Saturday, June 3, 2006

I am way too bored this morning

This is a little A-Z quiz.  Sascha sent it to me awhile ago and I just finally answered the questions.  If you answer them and post it on your journal, come back and leave the link so I can read yours too.

A - Available: No
B - Best Friend: Sascha (faraway) Cathy (here in town)
C - Crush: Matthew McCaughnehey
D - Dad's Name: Joseph Leo
E - Easiest Person To Talk To:  Rylie Jo (my 2 year old) she doesn't expect a whole lot and seems pretty interested in most anything I talk about.  Hey, I gotta enjoy it now because in about 10 or 11 years she is going to ignore everything I say, lol.
F - Favorite Band:  Anyone I can go see live
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms: Neither, I'd rather have wintergreen lifesavers.
H - Hometown: Bowling Green, Ohio
I - Instrument: I played (or attempted to) the flute in elementary school
J - Job: Housewife and Mom
K - Kids: 4 of my own and 2 step-daughters
L - Longest Car Ride: 1976 (?) when my parents drove us to Colorado on vacation
M - Milk Flavor: skim
N - Number Of Siblings: 2 brothers (two half siblings I've never met and don't think I ever will.  Not sure that I would want to either.)
O - One Wish: To win the lottery so I could take care of my Mom and help out Ray's parents.
P - Phobias: spiders and snakes.  I once was in this house (roadtrip with Sascha!) where they had a snake in a cage.  I was sitting on the sofa in the living room, and when they took the snake out of the cage, on the far side of the dining room which was about 50 feet away from me...I jumped up and stood on the couch screeching like a baby girl. 
Q - Favorite Quote: "...if you want to hear God laugh...tell him your plans" & "Cause it's better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what your not"  (hmmm, perhaps Van Zant should be my answer to question F)
R - Reason To Smile: My kids
S - Song You Last Heard:  Probably something on the Disney channel
T - Time You Woke Up: Oh I slept in today...it was about 8 am
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I sucked my thumb until I was 12.  I quit when I got braces.
V - Vegetable: Corn on the cob...with lots of real butter dripping off it and some salt...Yummy!
W - Worst Habits: Letting people walk all over me and stuffing my frustrations until I blow up.
X - X-Rays You've Had: Do ultra-sounds count?  Those were too many to count.  Ankle, finger...I think that's it.
Y - Your Favorite Food: Oh sheesh...I love food...my favorite changes depending on what is in front of me, lol.  Steak (nice and rare)...lobster with melted butter...strawberries with whip cream...Or any meal that I don't have to cook and clean up after, lol, spoken like a true housewife.
Z - Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought everyone loved gummis!

Anonymous said...

Cool quiz....I really like your quote, I'll have to borrow that one.

Also, may I have ascess to your private j?

Brenda
http://journals.aol.com/xomywayox/BrendasWay/