Thursday, June 8, 2006

Thursday Home Remedy

 
                      Preview

These are home health remedies that have been emailed to me or that I found on the Internet.  I have not tried them all and do NOT guarantee the effectiveness of them.  If you try one and it works, or if you have one that works for you, please email me.  Thanks.

Oily Skin

  • For oily skin, mix 1/2 cup cooked oatmeal, 1 egg white, 1 Tbls. lemon juice, and 1/2 cup mashed apple into a smooth paste. Apply to face and leave on 15 minutes. Rinse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yea!  It's Thursday, only one more day until the weekend.  Not that we have any big plans this weekend.  Hopefully Ray will get a chance to work on the fuel line of the camper.  I'd really like to get that fixed so we can do some camping this summer.

Have a good day!

Hugs!

Preview

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have not been bless with oily skin, I have dry. Ugh I'll wrinkle before my time!

LET'S GO CAMPING!!!! Yippee with the bugs & critters. Sounds like fun to me! LoL
Brenda
http://journals.aol.com/xomywayox/BrendasWay/

Anonymous said...

I don't have oily skin...mine is dry so I don't really know which is worse. Great remedy though I'll have to try it on my husband Lol.

Hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

Wow...I have not been her so long...I thought you went to a graphic journal and quit this one...no alerts...no alerts forever...whaaaa!  Sorry that I have not checked you out over here...I have added you to alerts again...I have no idea about your psp question...I still have no idea what I am doing and can't remember half the time how i did something in the first place...lol...I think you do a great job.  I was sent a tut that had brushes as part of the directions....lol...I know I have saved some brushes...lol...I don't know why i did...I just joined a group...they offer help when you ask...If you are interested in joining..let me know they send out tubes...tuts...etc...huggies to you...TerryAnn