Thursday, June 29, 2006

Home remedy

                        Preview

These are home health remedies that have been emailed to me or that I found on the Internet.  I have not tried them all and do NOT guarantee the effectiveness of them.  If you try one and it works, or if you have one that works for you, please email me.  Thanks.

Sleeping Aid

  •  A drop or two of Lavendar Essential Oil in your bath water or on you pillow will aid in a more restful sleep.

A word of caution, smell the oil first.  Some people love the smell of lavendar and others can't stand it.  The essential oil is concentrated, that is why they come in such small bottles.  So, if you decide to put it on your pillow, don't use too much.  Otherwise, the smell may bother you more than calm you down. 

Also, I would actually suggest that rather than putting it directly on your pillow or pillow case, that you put it on a hanky, or something like that, and put it inside of your pillow case or on the night stand next to your bed. 

Sending wishes of peaceful sleep and many pleasant dreams to all of you.

Hugs!
Preview

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be trying this one soon .... I have been losing a lot of sleep lately! Thanks for sharing!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

Great tip, thanks

Hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

I need to try that....I need some sleep...hope all is well with you...hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

I know the Johnsons Lavendar bedtime bath sure worked on Bug when she was a baby.  -  Thanks!  -  Barbara