Thursday, January 10, 2008

Let them eat cake!

I forgot to put this on here earlier.  Guess who helped Mommy make a cake yesterday?  Although I don't know how much help you would consider cleaning the beaters with your face, LOL.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She is being ever so helpful lately.  I created a chart for each day of the week where she can earn stamps for doing things.  She is really being a big helper.  At the end of the week she will earn a dollar fifty.  One third of which MUST go into her piggy bank (which will be deposited to her bank account) and then she can pick a prize from the dollar store with her remaining dollar. 

She's really excited about the whole winning stamps thing.  Bribery or reward?  Hmm, I'm not sure.  I'm just glad that it seems to be working.  Which reminds me...I need to go put a few stamps up.  She did help me fold clothes and just got done brushing her teeth a little while ago.

Have a good night & hugs to all my friends!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a precious picture!  You are blessed with this little helper.  I think you are teaching her that doing your part results in a feeling of accompishment and compensation.  Not a bad life lesson.  ;o) -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

She is just adorable!
You are teaching her a wonderful life lesson...

May I ask what kind of program you use to frame your pictures?  Is it PSP?  Photo program?  Is it hard to use...?
I would love to someday learn how to do that with some of my pics....

Hugs
Terri