Monday, January 7, 2008

Recipe--Boy Scout Chicken

Good Morning!  I was looking around the web this past weekend and found this recipe for chicken.  I'm definately going to have to try this one.  If the boy scouts can do it so can I.  I'll have to pass it on to my 15 son, Christopher, too.  He's been asking me some questions about cooking and seems to be interested in it.

Boy Scout Coca Cola Chicken
In a Dutch Oven or Crock Pot add up to 12 pieces of chicken, 1 bottle (36 0z.) Catsup, 20 oz. Coca Cola. Cook in Crock Pot until Chicken is tender and comes off the bone easily. In a Dutch Oven, heat to 350 degrees, cook for 30 minutes or until chicken comes off the bone easily.

Here is a cute little email that Ray got and forwared onto me.  If you find those "fwd" emails a bit frustrating then you'll probably get a kick out of this.

Dear All:
 
My thanks to all those who have sent me emails this past year....
 
I must send my thanks to whomever sent me the one about rat shit in the glue on envelopes because I now have to use a wet towl with every envelope that needs sealing.
 
Also, I now have to scrub the top of every can I open for the same reason.
 
I no longer have any savings because I gave it to a sick girl (Penny Brown) who is about to die in the hospital for the 1,387,258th time
 
I no longer have any money at all, but that will change once I receive the $15,000 that Bill Gates/Microsoft and AOL are sending me for participating in their special e-mail program....
 
Or from the senior bank clerk in Nigeriawho wants to split $7 million with me for pretending to be a long lost relative of a customer who died in testate.
 
I no longer worry about my soul because I have 363,207 angels looking out for me, and St. Theresa's novena has granted my every wish.
 
I no longer use cancer-causing deodorants even though I smell like a water buffalo on a hot day.
 
Thanks to you, I have learned that my prayers only get answered if I forward the email to seven of my friends and make a wish within five minutes.
 
Because of your concern I no longer drink Coca-Cola because it can remove toilet stains.
 
I no longer can buy gas without taking a friend along to watch the car so a serial killer won't crawl into my back seat while I'm filling up.
 
I no longer go to shopping malls because someone will drug me with a perfume sample and rob me.
 
I no longer answer the phone because someone will ask me to dial a number for which I will get a phone bill  with calls to Jamaica Uganda, Singapore and Uzbekistan.
 
Thanks to you, I can't use anyone's toilet but mine because a big brown African spider is lurking under the seat to cause me instant death when it bites my butt.
 
And thanks to your great advice, I can't even pick up the $5.00 I found dropped in the car park because it probably was placed there by a sex molester waiting underneath my care to grab my leg.
 
If you don't send this email to at least 144,000 people in the next 70 minutes, a large dove with diarrhea will land on your head at 5:00 p.m. this afternoon and the fleas from 12 camels will infest your back, causing you to grow a hairy hump.
 
I know this will occur because it actually happened to a friend of my next door neighbor's ex-mother-in-law's second husband's cousin's beautician.
 
By the way ... a South American scientist after a lengthy study has discovered that people with low IQ's who have infrequent sexual activiy always read their emails with their hand on the mouse.
 
Don't bother taking it off now, it's too late.
 
Have a great 2008 everyone!

Have a great day & hugs to all my friends!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: