Saturday, May 6, 2006

Some cool cleaning methods

I just got another newsletter from the SCJohnson company.  They sent me a link for some new uses for items like bread to remove scuff marks, used tea leafs to fertilize plants, etc.  Ya'll should really check it out...Click here.

Ray is working today.  Rylie and I have just been hanging out.  I wish she would take a nap...Mommy wants to go and play a game.  I can't do that when she is awake, the Lord only knows what that sweet little angel will get into or tear apart if I am on the computer too long.  Speaking of which, it is too quiet, lol.  See ya later.

Preview

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five weird things about ME:   Here are the rules; the first player of this game starts with the topic. Five weird habits of yourself and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You are tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

1) I love watching the disney channel

2) I don't eat beef

3) I won't sleep with a flat sheet on my bed

4) I can't stand tap water but loved bottled water

5) I have a green blankie that I cut in half and my daughter and I both sleep with a half.

YOU ARE TAGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!